Junior Primary Assembly

Room 4 had a very important job to do today. We ran the Assembly for the Reception and Year One classes.

We had to work out what we were going to say and then practice our speeches so that we could speak confidently into the tmicrophone.

The childen were fantastic!! They all did a wonderful job. The audience could hear them and everyone spoke so well.

We watched the other classes share their learning and it was fun to sing some great songs.

Congratulations to Frank, Kelton and Clara for receiving an assembly award.

Watch Vimeo to see us dancing to ‘Fruity Samba’

Fruity Samba from Leanne Kolenberg on Vimeo.

7 thoughts on “Junior Primary Assembly

1. Hi Room 4 – well done to all of you for being part of a great assembly. It was really enjoyable to watch you all share your learning and also sing along to the Fruity Samba and other songs. I think all of the parents enjoyed the assembly too. From Mr Luke.

2. WOW!!! I was at your first assembly and you were all FANTASTIC. You all spoke so beautifully and danced like professionals. What a great job you all done you all should be proud of yourselves. I am proud of you all and im sure Mrs K is too. I cant wait until the next assembly.

3. Hi Room 4
    Hosting the assembly is such an important job. It sounds as though you were fantastic at showing the other classes how to speak clearly using the microphones – congratulations! I loved watching the Fruity Samba.
    From Mrs Nelson in Canada