Kangaroo Visits Craigburn Sports Expo

The most amazing thing happened during our Sports Expo today. A kangaroo came hopping onto the oval! We all stood there watching in amazement. It was a large kangaroo and it stayed on the oval for quite awhile, until it hopped across the road into someone’s yard. It made a fun day even better!

IMG_0416IMG_0417IMG_0419

The Sports Expo involved the classes in the Junior Primary participating in a variety of sports presented to the children by a group of wonderful instructors. The sports were: Soccer, Taikwondo, Cricket, Wheelchair Sports, Basketball, Athletics as well as using a HUGE Earth Ball.

Many thanks to the great instructors who have given their time all week to provide the students at Craigburn Primary School with an introduction to some fantastic sports. Room 4 would also like to say a HUGE thank you to Mrs. Pettman for organising a wonderful week for everyone.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This picture slideshow customized with Smilebox

2 thoughts on “Kangaroo Visits Craigburn Sports Expo

1. How exciting to see a Kangaroo at Craigburn!

I bet you all had a wonderful time at the Sports Expo – but I gather there were lots of tired children on Friday night!

2. I liked seeing the Kangaroo at the Sports Expo.
    My favourite part of the sports expo was when the big ball was rolling over us.
    My second favourite was the wheel chair races.