Mrs. K's Hopes for 2014

The beginning of a new year is always filled with excitement, anticipation and sometimes even nerves… for the children, their parents and of course, me!

I made this Storybird to share my thoughts and hopes for the 2014 school year. I hope you find time to view it, think about it and provide your feedback via a comment.

I’m looking forward to a great year. It is sure to be very exciting!

5 thoughts on “Mrs. K's Hopes for 2014

1. I love the pictures Mrs Kolenberg. And you said lots of nice things that I really enjoyed reading. I can’t wait for tomorrow and all the other days in year 1.

• Abbie, you are a star! You are the first to put a comment on our blog this year! Thank you for your very kind words. I am very excited about the year. We will have lots of fun learning this year. From Mrs. K.

2. What a great story – I enjoyed reading every page. I hope you all have a wonderful year in Mrs K’s class.
    Regards, Mr Luke

3. the story was very good, I’ve been liking it in room 24 and my favorite part so far has been building the boats. we made our boats out of paper and shared them with the other classes. im very excited too about 2014!! Kai