Sports Day

Here are some recounts written by students in our class about our school Sports Day which was on Thursday 2nd April. There are also some photos of us having fun on the day. A big thanks to all the parents that came and watched everyone try their best at all the events and cheer each other on. Congratulations to Fraser who won the day.

On Thursday we had Sports day with the whole class. We had Sports Day because we wanted to get healthy and we wanted to get fit.

First we went on the oval. Then we did our Woodforde chant. After we did the Woodforde chant we did the accuracy throw. Next we did lots more events.

I felt very tired because of all the events we did!!! My favourite events were everything.

By Jessica J

On Thursday the whole class went on the court and all the teams walked on to the oval. All the teams did their chants and danced to Taylor Swift for the health hustle.

The whole class went to accuracy throw. It was hard work. After accuracy throw the class went to long jump. When I jumped I got lots of sand in my shoes. Then it was the fireman’s relay. We had to fill the cup of water. We had to hurry back to the line. It was on and on until Sports Day was finished.

I felt tired because it was hard work.

By Celeste

On Thursday the whole class had Sports Day on the oval and the bottom court. We had Sports Day because the whole school wanted to get fit. First we went on the court. We marched down to the oval. Then we did the chant. After that we did the health hustle. Later on we did accuracy throw. Next we did long jump. Soon we did fireman’s relay. Eventually we did sprints and hurdles. Afterwards we did bocce. Finally we did my favourite one tunnel ball. In the end we did my second favourite sack race and 3 legged race and went back home. I felt amazing because we did all of these events!

By Bailey

On Thursday the whole class went on the oval and the bottom court. We had Sports Day because we wanted to get healthy, have fun and get fit.

First I came to school in yellow. Then we went to the bottom court. Next we went on the oval and shouted our chants as loud as we could. Lastly we did sport.

My favourite event was all of them! My mummy was watching. I felt proud and happy and tired. Go Woodforde!

By Malvie

Sports Day 2015! on PhotoPeach

2 Responses

1. Keira at |

Dear Class,
    It was very good and fun on Sports Day. I felt very tired after we had finished all our hard work and exercise. I wanted to know did everyone have fun at Sports Day?
    From Keira

Reply
  2. Sophie A at |

Thanks for all your help in making it a great day
    From Sophie

Reply