Tic-Tac-Toe Reading

Every now and then we like to play this game. It’s really good for learning our sight words. The game is called Tic Tac Toe and we play it with a magic wand that helps us to remember our words. Sometimes we say the word and then put it into a sentence.

Here are the words to Tic Tac Toe and you can watch the movie to see how it’s done.

Tic Tac Toe around I go where I stop I do not know.

Click to play this Smilebox newsletter
Create your own newsletter - Powered by Smilebox
This newsletter design made with Smilebox

11 thoughts on “Tic-Tac-Toe Reading

1. This looks like a lot of fun! It reminds me a little of the ‘fly swat’ game we used to play in German when we were learning new words. Keep up the great learning!
    Auf Wiedersehen,
    Frau Smith (and Cameron)

• Thank you for commenting on our blog Ms. Cave. We are very excited that you nominated it! Did you know that we are going to have a party to celebrate getting 10,000 visits?!
      From Mrs. K

2. I Liked playing tic tac toe it was fun. I liked the magic
    wand when it made the funny noise.

3. Hello Mrs. K’s class,
    Your Tic-Tac-Toe Reading game looks like a fun way to practice your sight words. I will have to try it with my students when school resumes in September. We post our words on a wall in our classroom and we call them our Wall Words.

I know you’re very close to reaching 10,000 visitors on your classroom blog. Good luck!
    Mrs. Ruckes