Junior Master Chef

This week our topic for Show and Tell was… Junior Master Chef.
Here are the things the children had to consider:
Do you like to cook? Talk about something you’ve made in the kitchen. You may like to bring some photos of you cooking or even a mini taste test for our class judges! Make sure you are able to discuss the steps involved in your recipe.
Well, what a fantastic success it was! We have sampled absolutely delicious food ALL week! There was such a variety of tastes and sensations. As judges we gave our thoughts on taste, texture, sweetness, crunchiness, preparation etc. Then we had the very hard task of giving a score. Everyone got a 10 because the creations were all fabulous! Many thanks to the great parents who were chef assistants!

8 thoughts on “Junior Master Chef

1. I was lucky enough to sample some of the great cooking when I picked Chloe up from school. (Thanks Pip).

2. I bet you all had some tasty snacks for recess this week! It looks like some of you went to a lot of effort to produce some fabulous dishes!

3. It looks like your class had a special time last week-so much food- you probably all felt like well fed wombats!!
    It was a great assembly song everyone!

4. It looks like your class had a special time last week-so much yummy and high scoring food- you probably all felt like well fed wombats by Friday!!
    It was a great assembly song everyone!

5. Oh I wish I was at school with you all last week, they all look delicious. Did you save me any? Congratulations on the wonderful cooking.

6. Wow! What a talented class you are, it all looks delicious. Fantastic reading and super singing and awesome cooking there is nothing Room 4 can’t do!