Junior Primary Assembly

We had our assembly today and it was just lovely! All the Reception and Year One classes sang songs to the parents and children. Everyone did such a great job. I am sure the parents that were able to attend loved it. If you couldn’t make it, here is a movie of us performing. We sang a happy song called ‘Wombat Wobble’. We hope you enjoy it too.
P.S.It takes a little while to load!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Digital slideshow customized with Smilebox

6 thoughts on “Junior Primary Assembly

1. What a fantastic assembly today! I had so much fun watching all the great activities and songs.. and do you know what I especially enjoyed? Seeing all the lovely smiling faces – you all looked like you were having such a happy time with your friends. I’d like to say a big thank-you to you for brightening my day and also pass on my thanks to Mrs K and all the other great teachers that make your learning at Craigburn so much fun. A huge congratulations to the award winners too – very well deserved 🙂

2. Your class has great singing voices. Plus you must have worked very hard to remember all that! all I can say is FANTASTIC!!!!! 🙂

• Thankyou Ms.Lirenman for always putting positive comments on our blog. It’s wonderful to know that there are people from around the world who are interested in our learning.
      From Mrs. K and Room 4 at Craigburn P.S.