Class Sites & Apps

Here are our favourite websites and iPad/ iPod and iPhone  apps:

Website favourites:

Great ideas for Genius Hour

Screen Shot 2016-06-20 at 8.46.58 pm

Screen Shot 2016-04-01 at 8.34.29 pm

Maths tips and tricks – how to use Maths strategies we use in our class

Screen Shot 2015-10-19 at 6.22.38 pm

Screen Shot 2015-07-22 at 9.02.45 pm

Screen Shot 2015-07-22 at 8.55.40 pm

Screen Shot 2014-07-22 at 7.39.04 pm

Screen Shot 2014-06-12 at 8.46.04 pm

Screen Shot 2014-02-19 at 8.14.46 pm

iPad, iPod touch & iPhone Apps we love:

Explain Everything

Word Wizard

Sock Puppets

Book Creator

Explain Everything

Haiku Deck

15 thoughts on “Class Sites & Apps

• Hey Louis- Thanks for commenting on our blog!! Great work!! My fingers toes and eyes are crossed that the Blues get up and have a win! It’s always a tough match when your team plays in Perth.

1. Hi Harry,
    You’ve made lots of great comments on our blog tonight- Thanks for your support!
    Super 7 is really popular with nearly everyone in our class. I’ve just down loaded an amazing app for an iPhone that can change your face into a ball from your favourite sport. Can you help me work it out in the morning and see if we can use it in our class- given that we all love different sports.
    From Miss Sporn

2. I just went to an Apple Seminar on I-Pads. Just working out that all you children are just SO lucky to be learning on such great devices like I-Pads. All the amazing Apps and how you can use them to create/research/use/and enjoy. There is NO limits to your Learning. You’ll have to teach us parents more……. exciting times.Deb (Jordan’s Mum)

• Hi Harry,
      Thanks for your comment. I like a LOT of apps but I do like Wurdle, Words with Friends, Stickman, Pearl Diver, Kindle – used to read books, and I love Angry Birds!! (Although I probably waste too much time on Angry Birds). How about you and I play a game of Wurdle against each other in the morning?
      From Miss Sporn

3. Hi miss sporn. I always get Apps on my Ipod. And I only get them on my Ipod if like them. I love the apps on the Ipad. I’ve always wanted a Ipad. See you in the morning for sports day.