Footsteps Dance – Week 9

Last week we leant how to Rock n Roll. This was a partner dance and was lots of fun! There were some tricky steps to learn but we got there eventually!

Rock n Roll on PhotoPeach

What types of dance do you like?

Do you learn dance at school?

20 thoughts on “Footsteps Dance – Week 9

1. HI how are you? Your dancing is well good I like how you dance you dance better then me. REALLY YOUR DANCING IS THE BEST DANCING I HAVE EVER SEEN BY KASIM

2. Hi I like your dancing did you find it easy or hard? You are trying really hard to do footsteps. You are really good. But you are really good with dancing .Really I’m not joking you are so good with dancing .Okay I’m going to my cousins house now bye.

3. I learned old fashioned dances at my school. Also there were no boys so girls had to dance with each other. You all look like you are having fun

4. I realy liked these pictures I hope you engoiyed doing this activity and that you can keep on doing fun activitys like this in the future.

From

Richard St Johns Class 6

5. As you can see i dont own or ever use a computer the last 2 comments are from me .Some how i did it twice and forgot amy and kaseys name (sorry girls)