PJ Day

Today our school had Pyjama Day. It was organised by our SLEG students. We were asked to come along dressed in our pyjamas and give a gold coin donation towards our World Vision student John. Most of our class were brave enough to put on their jammies and slippers – well done guys!

Here is a class photo of us in our PJ’s!! Don’t we look great.

3 thoughts on “PJ Day

1. Well done on th pj’s day. Maisie’s cousin Alec in the UK loves to have a pyjama day at the start of each holidays. It’s a good reason to stay and build Lego all day .

2. I loved it when the PJ day was on. Hey, what’s happening there? I’d like to know…

I’ve made a very special Christmas Movie for the class. Unfortunately, I might not be able to show it… 🙁

On the last day of the term… I might even miss my Christmas Craft sharing… 🙁 Not just that, I feel sick, as you know IT’S 37 DEGREES OUT THERE!!! But it’s not the temperature that made me sick… I’ve got a BIG wound and the medicine tastes yucky compared to the other one, it’s yummy. It’s a different taste.

I hope everything’s going good there. 😉 I hope I feel better… 🙁

Take care now… 🙂

From Paul

P.S: Do you still use Tumblr? I’d like to see new videos or pictures on there…

3. Dear Paul,
    I think you are getting ‘bossy’ since you’ve been at home.
    It’s waaaaaaaayyyyyyy to hot to go out and find a Tumblr video – we’re staying inside today- it’s much cooler in our room.

Keep cool
    From Miss Sporn and the kids
    PS- Yes Paul I did read your PS….. I chose not to reply!!!