Welcome Maisie

We’d like to introduce you to a new student in our class. Her name is Maisie and she is a Year 2. Maisie likes swimming and playing with her friends. She has 2 younger brothers, 1 of them, Owen, started at our school last week. He is a new Reception. Maisie used to live in England but LOVES Australia.
Maisie has settled into our class really well and we hope that Maisie enjoys her time with us.

9 thoughts on “Welcome Maisie

1. Dear Maisie,

Welcome to room 24 and to our wonderful school here at Craigburn. I look forward to meeting you soon. Perhaps next time I come in to help out in class, you could come and say hello. I’m Deb (Jordan’s Mum). Have you come from another school, or another state, or another country??? Either way, it’s lovely that you’ve joined us here in Ms. Sporn’s room of happy faces. BIG WELCOME TO YOU!

2. Welcome Maisie! We hope you are feeling welcome in room 24. When I was a little girl I came to Craigburn Primary School too. When I came to school we played marbles and elastics. What games do you like to play?
    Have fun in term 4, and see you when I come for christmas cooking 🙂

3. Bec (Ella’s mum)

Welcome Maisie i hope you have settled well in your new classroom. Looking forward to meeting you. Lots to look forward to especially celebrating Christmas the Aussie way.

4. Welcome Maisie to room 24. Hope you enjoy what’s left of this year. Ms. Sporn is a good teacher and I hope you learn lots.
    from Jordan (f)

5. hi masie i hope you have settled in by now,Amy and Kasey dont stop talking about you ,maybe we could do a playdate after school one day.

6. Hello Maisie, how lovely to see you have settled into your new school, grandad and I loved seeing your picture in your new uniform, very smart! Hope you learn lots of new things and make some good friends.

7. I was born in Ipswich in England and moved to Australia in October 2010. The first school that I went to in Australia was Southern Vales Christian College in Aldinga. I am enjoying being at Craigburn Primary School and have made lots of friends.